- Information we gather and track
- Personal information
- Security of Online Transactions
- Survey and Contests
- Aggregated tracking information
- Notification of Changes
- How to update, correct, or delete your information
Information we gather and track
The producers of the Automotive Training Expo (ASA Northwest) collect two kinds of information about users: 1) data that users volunteer by signing up to receive news and product information, entering contests, completing surveys, or buying directly from us; and 2) aggregated tracking data we collect when users interact with us.
We use the personal information you provide voluntarily to send information you've requested and to fulfill orders. The specific use of your personal information varies, depending on how you contact us:
Signing up for email newsletters or ATE updates:
When you sign up online to receive ATE newsletters, you must provide your name and email address. We never sell or rent your email address or other personally identifiable information you provide us under these circumstances. We will send you email announcements and updates about ATE only.
Registering for the Automotive Training Expo event:
- When you register for ATE, we will send you email announcements and updates about ATE. We may send information to past conference attendees.
- Your email address will not be shared with any party outside of ATE or ASA Northwest.
- We also may collect information about your professional responsibilities (such as job title, company information and professional certification). We use such information to improve our service, for marketing purposes and/or for industry reporting purposes.
- When registering and paying for ATE, we also collect credit card information (such as account name, number and expiration date), which is used for billing purposes only, and is strictly not otherwise shared.
- We share customer information with third parties strictly for the following purposes only: third parties we retain to perform functions on our behalf, such as fulfilling registrations, processing credit card payments, managing mailing lists, and delivering packages. These parties are restricted from using your information for any other purpose.
- We release personal information when we believe that release is appropriate to comply with the law, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of ATE, ASA Northwest, our users, or others. This may include exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Security of Online Transactions
The ATE website, www.atetrainingexpo.com, has passed vigorous security measurement testing and complies with PCI Data Security Standards. The ATE website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) cryptographic protocols that safely encrypts and transmits your personal and credit card information over the Internet.
Surveys and Contests
From time to time we invite web site users and other customers to provide information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary. In addition to the other uses set forth in this policy, contact information collected in connection with surveys and contests is used to notify the winners and award prizes and to monitor or improve the use of, and satisfaction with the event and/or website.
Aggregated tracking information
We anonymously analyze visitors' use of our sites by tracking information such as page views, traffic flow, search terms, and click through. We use this information to improve our sites. We do not share any of this information with any third parties.
Notification of Changes
How to update, correct, or delete your information
To update or unsubscribe from our email newsletters or product announcements, change your address, delete your name from our mailing list please send an email with your request to email@example.com