The West Coast's Largest Automotive Training & Expo Event!!!
If you would like to be part of our ATE 2020, July 1-August 1 and would like a Booth, please contact Jeff Lovell, 253-473-6970.
The Automotive Training Expo will be held at The Doubletree Seattle Airport Hotel in Seatac, WA – only minutes from the Seatac International Airport and 15 minutes south of Seattle. Join us for this annual training and expo event and experience:
- Up-to-Date Training: Seminars and classes offered by the industry's leading automotive training experts!
- Keynote Speakers: The automotive industry's top trainers and consultants will be speaking at Keynote Events!
- Exhibitors Galore: Your chance to browse exhibits by companies from across the country, representing all facets of the automotive industry!
- Best-of-Breed Technologies: Check out the latest technologies, cutting-edge products and hands-on product demos!
- Unparalleled Networking Opportunities: Meet & greet and network with other industry professionals and colleagues.
- All-Inclusive Package: For one low price, this package gives you the best that ATE has to offer!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Hurry and register now as seats in classes are limited!
Buy a Booth Now!
Download the Exhibitor Packet or contact us for more information!
There are still some exhibit spaces available, but hurry because they are going fast!
Scholarships Available! Click here to apply.
Get all the best that ATE has to offer for one low price! With our All-Inclusive Training Package, you get;
- Choice of any classes
- All Keynote Speaker Events
- Expo Admission
- Friday Lunch, Saturday Breakfast & Lunch, Sunday Breakfast
- No host bar & hors d'oeuvres Friday & Saturday Evening
Remember, class sizes are limited and going fast!
Register now to reserve your seat!
Get inspired, get motivated and get informed! This is your chance to experience top industry-leading trainers speak. Great topics that are not only relevant to our industry and today's economy, but inspirational too. So don't miss out and "Mark Your Calendars" March 22-24, 2019.