Instructor and Class Submission Form
In order to submit your instructor and class descriptions to the ATE, you must use this form and follow the submission requirements as listed below.
Any questions should be directed to the ASA Northwest State Office at 877.257.2100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following are the minimum requirements that you must meet in order to successfully submit your information to us. Any submissions not meeting these minimum requirements will be rejected and you will need to re-submit the corrected files to us.
- Must be a minimum of 75 words (200 max).
- Copy and paste your bio into the Instructor Bio field in the form below.
- Only color photos (no black and white). Photos should be a clear head shot, preferably by yourself. Far away photos or group photos in which your face is lost in the crowd are not acceptable.
- Accepted file formats: TIF, JPG
- We DO NOT accept GIF files.
- Minimum resolution: 72 dpi
- Minimum photo size: 3.5in x 4in (252px X 288px)
- CLICK HERE for a photo example.
- Class description should be written in the following format:
Introductory paragraph / Bulleted list of key points (up to 5) / Closing paragraph.
- Copy and paste the class description into the Class Description field in the form below.
- CLICK HERE for a class description example.