Instructor Biography - Eric Scharping
About the Instructor
Eric began his career as a machinist then moved to heavy equipment and truck repair before working in a general repair shop as a technician. Eric’s love affair with BMW began with a 1970 2002. Eric became a full time BMW technician in 1997 and is currently a technician at a Bay Area BMW dealership.
Eric has been instructing and developing curriculum with the WTI since 2005.
- BMW Dealership Technician
- Training Instructor
- Training Curriculum Development
- General Repair
- ASE L1
- ASE Master
- Associate Member of SAE
- California Smog Technician License - Advanced
- Factory Certified BMW Diagnostic Technician
- MACS & IMACA Certified
- Member of the BMW Car Club of America